Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garter Greatness

I'm super-excited because a follower of the Relentless Bride spied a photo of my garter on the RB blog. Julianne has her own garter company and corresponding blog, and has honored me with a request to blog about the garter my mom made for my wedding. Here's what she sent me:

"Hello Kelly - My name is Julianne Smith and I have a stylish wedding garter company (http://www.juliannesmith.com/). I saw the beautiful wedding garter that you had for your wedding on the Relentless Bride blog and I asked Amy for your information. I hope that you don't mind. I have a blog (http://juliannesmith.wordpress.com/) and I would love to do a blog post about your garter. I think that it is so pretty and special that I want to share it with my readers. If you don't mind and are open to it, just tell me a little about it."

A huge congrats to my mom, whose crafty talents are appreciated in the wedding world! Below are a few pics of the now-famous garter. Make sure to check out Julianne's site if you're looking for a fun and flirty garter! Till next time...



No comments: