Monday, June 29, 2009

Website Woes

Ugggh. Anyone out there with a wedding website knows that they can mean trouble. At first, I enjoyed the designing of the site. Then it started giving me fits, with errors and limitations galore.

The benefit? It's been great for organizing gifts and the guest list. The drag? People forget about using it to find out information about the wedding, no one uses it to actually RSVP, and loading photos into the albums has become a total nightmare. The site server I use only allows me to load six photos at a time. The progress bar creeps across, but never finishes loading. When I refresh the page, it's a 50-50 shot as to whether the photos I've been trying to load actually show up, or whether I have to start from scratch.

This website is kicking me in the teeth. Till next time...

No comments: